Run for Street-Level
2013 BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON
Sunday, October 13
This is our first year putting together an official team for the full marathon and at this entry-level stage we have been accepted by the organizers as a "Contributing Charity". Help us grow our organization and our status for next year to "Associate Charity" by joining our team!
- Reimbursement for Marathon Entrance Fee OR Enrollment in CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association membership and training program, plus free entrance into 20-mile Ready to Run event in September)
- Group runs with your teammates
- Team Street-Level training shirt
- Individual donation page and fundraising tips
- Prizes for top fundraisers
- Race day base camp for gear drop and meet-ups, as well as a block party for friends and family
- Complimentary DVD of Team Street-Level on race day produced by Street-Level youth
- Good karma!
If you are already registered to run the marathon, simply click "Join the Team" link on our Crowdrise page:
We will be notified that you signed up, and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
Street-Level suggests marathon runners set a fundraising goal of $800, but it's up to you. Bank of America says that Chicago marathon runners fundraising for charities average about $1300. Plus, we will provide fundraising strategies and support along the way to help you achieve — or exceed! — your goal. (For example, you could ask donors to sponsor a mile for $10. With 26.2 miles in the marathon, that's $262!) No matter what your goal, every dollar counts in helping keep our youth programming free.