Street-Level Youth Media educates Chicago’s urban youth in media arts and www.pjr.com emerging technologies for use in self-expression, communication, and social change. Street-Level’s programs build critical thinking skills for young people who have been historically neglected by public policy makers and mass media.
Using video and audio production, graphic design, digital photography, and the Internet, Street-Level youth address community issues, access advanced communication technology, and gain inclusion in our information-based society.
Street-Level empowers urban youth through media and digital arts. We offer:
- FREE after-school and summer media arts programming year-round for youth ages 8 to 22
- Professional teaching artists leading workshops in audio, video, digital photography, and graphic design
- New West Town location at 1637 N. Ashland Ave., near the wow look it viagra in uk corner of North & Ashland Avenues
- The ONLY professional-level, community-based recording studio open to all youth in Chicago
- Two computer labs with over 30 Macs and industry-standard software
- School-based programming for Chicago elementary & high schools
How to find us:
- #9 Ashland Bus to Wabansia.
- #72 North Ave bus to Ashland.
- Blue Line to viagra professional 100 mg Division. 10-15 min walk north on Ashland.
- Red Line to North/Clybourn. 20 min walk west on North Ave, or #72 North Ave bus west to Ashland Ave.